Housing Program & Homelessness Service
Providing more than just shelter.
P.O.N.D. (Promise of a New Day) Housing Program:
• Up to two years in single occupancy apartment (ages 18-24)
• Wrap around on site case management
• Employment/education coaching
• On site mental health resources (CBI)
Life Skills, Education & Workforce Readiness
Preparing our youth for the future.
P.O.N.D (Promise of a New Day) Workforce Navigation Program:
• Life skills classes: Goal setting, cooking classes, communication development, etc.
• Workforce readiness classes: Resume writing, applications, workplace conflict, etc.
• Financial Literacy classes: Opening a bank account, budgeting, savings, etc.
• Coaching on jobs/schooling
Health & Wellness
Caring for emotional, physical, and mental well-being.
S.O.S. (Sources of Strength) Suicide Prevention Program:
• S.O.S. is an evidence-based prevention program that trains youth to prevent suicide, bullying & violence by identifying sources of strength in their life & connecting with caring peers & mentors
• Facilitated at Camp OUTdoors, the Youth Center & Satellite Sites
• Designated “Safe Places”
• On site crisis navigation at the Youth Center & Satellite Sites
Leadership Development & Community Building
Developing leaders through growing communities.
• Youth leadership committee for Camp OUTdoors!
• Meets throughout the year to learn outdoors skills, public speaking & workshop facilitation skills
• Develops & facilitates 3-4 workshops at camp
• Focuses on stewardship & environmental impact