SexFYI! is one∙n∙ten’s monthly sexual health program for 14 – 17 yo and 18 – 24 yo LGBTQ youth that is inclusive of their body, gender identity and sexual orientation, including fluidity therein. Topics include:
- Healthy, Safe Relationships and Dating
- Consent/Negotiation/Refusal Skills
- How to Navigate Relationships as a Trans or Non-Binary Person
- STI 101, Safer Sex 101
- Sexting/Social Media/Internet Safety
- Intimacy Without Sex, Sex Readiness
Format is information sharing, group discussion, role plays, video demonstration (Ex: internal and external condom demonstrations). We do not assume or endorse youth in having sex. Our goal is to provide a safe space youth can learn, gain skills and be empowered as youth navigate their path, relationships and choices.