one•n•ten is excited to resume in-person programs and activities. This is a phased approach as we re-open sites, starting with Litchfield Park satellite July 26, followed by the downtown Phoenix Youth Center on July 28, and Anthem satellite on August 4. Additional satellite locations will resume in-person programs as announced on our website and social media. The safety of our youth, staff and volunteers is paramount as we resume in-person programming. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with the following basic rules:
- A mask covering mouth and nose at all times
- Temperature check, sign-in log, Covid-19 screening questionnaire and waiver required to enter
- Negative temperature check + negative screen + signed waiver = join us for programs!
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet from other people in the space is required
- Eating is not allowed at any Satellite location. Eating is allowed at the designated seating area of the Youth Center kitchen.
See the full rules and the why’s here: onenten.org/covid-19-
We’re excited to see youth in-person!
Please note: Digital programs and online platforms Discord and Twitch will continue regular programming. Please see the Program Calendar for times and details: onenten.org/downtown-