one∙n∙ten accepts in-kind donations from the community based on the needs of our youth and our current supplies of materials. The list of materials being accepted is updated frequently.
Items Currently Being Accepted:
- Gift Cards for Groceries
- Bus Passes
- Reusable Water Bottles
Items We Are Currently Unable to Accept:
- New Socks
- Shelf-Stable Snacks
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Lotions, and Soaps
- Art Supplies
- School Supplies
- Toothbrushes and Toothpaste
- Shaving Materials
PLEASE NOTE: We NEVER accept these items:
- Food Items that are Missing Protective Wrapping.
- Expired Products
- Used Furniture
- Previously Worn Socks and Undergarments (Please check your local municipality’s recycling options)
- Torn Clothing
- Broken Electronics
- Baby/Toddler Products
- Used Wigs
- Pet Supplies
- Pool tables
- Pool supplies
NEW COVID-19 DONATION POLICY:
one∙n∙ten is requiring the following safety precautions for in-kind donations at this time.
- We are not accepting walk-up in-kind donations at this time.
- All gently used clothing must be laundered before being donated. All clothes must be folded, placed in a box, and left untouched for at least one day before being brought in. Donations brought in plastic bags will not be accepted.
If you are interested in giving an in-kind donation at this time of any of the items in the “Items Currently Being Accepted” section, please fill out the form below. We will reach back out within a week to plan a drop-off.