Housing Navigation Services:
one•n•ten provides housing navigation services for LGBTQ+ and allied folks, ages 18-24, who are at risk of or are currently experiencing homelessness. Services provided by our Housing Navigation Specialists include:
- Housing solutions through the POND rapid rehousing program.
- Referrals to shelters and housing programs in the community that may be positive options for LGBTQ+ young people.
- Referrals to agencies that offer mental health and medical services.
- Connection to one•n•ten’s workforce and wellness specialists for additional support.
- Referrals to homeless court to assist individuals in resolving legal issues.
For more information about our housing program, please contact our Housing Navigation Specialists by emailing: email@example.com
Other resources for homeless youth are available at the Phoenix downtown Youth Center Monday-Friday between 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm. Resources include:
- Hot and cold meal packs
- Toiletries and clothing
- Access to shower (M-F, 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm)
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital Crews’n Healthmobile for medical and vision care and HIV/STI testing. (2nd and 4th Tuesdays, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm)