Important COVID-19 Vaccination Policy Update:
At one∙n∙ten our top priority is the safety and health of our youth, volunteers, and staff. After careful consideration, due to the rising cases in COVID-19 & the Omicron variant, all youth must be fully vaccinated to attend one∙n∙ten in-person programs. This includes the Youth Center, satellite sites, and one∙n∙ten in-person events. We will continue to monitor the virus locally and the policy will remain in effect until the organization determines it is safe to revise the policy.
Youth will be required to sign a form declaring their vaccination status and may be asked to provide proof of a vaccination card. Masks will continue to be required at all sites. All one∙n∙ten COVID-19 related policies are still in place and can be reviewed here: onenten.org/covid-19-update
Young folks, ages 14-24, who are fully vaccinated can drop-in for resources before program starts 4-days a week. Youth who are not vaccinated may still obtain resources by emailing Gina@onenten.org.
To learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine and locate a site near you, please visit: https://www.vaccines.gov/
We invite one∙n∙ten youth, especially those who are unable to join us in person, to participate in our digital programs and spaces, including Zoom, Discord, and Twitch. For more information and to join our digital programs, please visit: https://onenten.org/programs-calendar/
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with the following basic rules:
- Be fully vaccinated
- A mask covering mouth and nose at all times
- Temperature check, sign-in log, Covid-19 screening questionnaire and waiver required to enter
- Negative temperature check + negative screen + signed waiver = join us for programs!
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet from other people in the space is required
- Eating is not allowed at any Satellite location. Eating is allowed at the designated seating area of the Youth Center kitchen.
We’re excited to see youth in-person!